Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cool, Sunny, and Buckeyes

The weather has been so wonderful this week. The sun has been bright, the air is crisp, and it's just been gorgeous. That means one thing.....football. My wonderful husband gets to attend his first Ohio State game this Saturday as the Buckeyes take on Navy. We as Buckeyes have been asked not to do the traditional booing of the opposing team out of respect for the military. I think that won't be a problem. They are also going to enjoy the first ever military fly over to start the game and I am also told that Ohio's own John Glenn will be dotting the prestigious I in script Ohio. John Herschel Glenn Jr. (born July 18, 1921, in Cambridge, Ohio) is a former astronaut and U.S. politician who represented the state of Ohio in the United States Senate from 1974 to 1999. Not a bad experience for my husbands first ever OSU game. Now I'm not a football fan at all but for this game, GO BUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment