Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome

In the family we also have 4 dogs (2 boys, 2 girls). They are pretty easy to care for and the breed names all start with B but we didn't do that intentionally.We have a beagle named Sindy, a boston terrier named Oreo, a boxer named Roxy, and a bulldog named Winston. The house is pretty full of living beings and tons of love, mixed in with dashes of challenges, issues, solutions, dedication, and tons of commitment. The boy, also known as the man-cub, is 14 and next year will be starting high school. The girl, known as the drama queen in training. I'm working on getting her out of that mode. Pray please. She's 9 and will be going into 5th grade next year. My husband has been blessed with a good job that has tightened up alot with the economy issues but it's still keeping the bills paid ( thank You, God.) I'm also a working parent. All in all we are very blessed and are greatful beyond measure. All in all we love each other, get on each other's nerves, and generally run amuk. Welcome to my world. I hope you smile within it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this now too! Welcome, nice job...

    ReplyDelete